CHRISTUS Kids is a safe, fun way for children ages 5 to 12 to exercise. CHRISTUS Kids is the only program of its kind in the Shreveport-Bossier area.
Children who join CHRISTUS Kids will pafrticipate in age-specific programs and classes. The program uses equipment designed to provide the safest form of resistance training for children. Kids who join will get their own membership card and can participate in their own special programs and classes.
CHRISTUS Kids' unique features
- Combines music with resistance training and aerobic exercise.
- Child-size fitness equipment designed to provide the safest form of training for children.
- Children work at their own level.
- Increases self-confidence and positive attitudes with noncompetitive activities.
- Enhances social relationships.
- Promotes both physical and mental health.
PROJECT 5210 is a FREE program that helps children and their families become more fit by participating in 9-week group weight management series.
The numeric 5210 represents a code for healthy living for children:
5 servings for fruits and vegetables per day
2 hours or less of TV/ computer viewing per day
1 hour of physical activity/exercise per day
0 tolerance for alcohol, tobacco, and drugs
To learn more about PROJECT 5210, click here or call 318.681.6642.
For more information, please call:
- CHRISTUS Louisiana Athletic Club Shreveport at 318.681.7800.